vendredi 23 juin 2017

My diary Dutch - Evelin Ionescu

My diary Dutch

Evelin Ionescu
Şcoala Gimnazială Stoileşti, România

 

 

 
 


                                      



The first day - Sunday, December 13, 2015
Together with the group in Romania, who attended the first meeting of the Erasmus + project in the Netherlands, I arrived at 8.05 in the morning from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport. We visited the airport, and then we boarded a train from North Station Amsterdam which is just below the airport. I admired, joyful, beautiful airport, railway station, trains elegant escalators, I made plans c u lady teacher and my colleague Julian Elias Antonio Trasca, how to travel to Central Station Amsterdam, right in the center. I took the train Amsterdam Central Station that read, after I bought the tickets from an ATM, very hard. I got off in the center of the great and beautiful city, Amsterdam, called the Venice of the North because of the flow channels of residents and tourists. We walked through the center of Amsterdam by the tram, bike, I went to eat at MacDonalds, and I admired motor boats on canals, beautiful buildings looked and made many photos. Lady teacher always warned me to be careful to landscapes and photograph everything I see, so that they could introduce and colleagues and parents back home. What I saw in Olanda.
I took the train to Breda, a big city, near Dongen. We walked a little by Breda, I looked for a taxi and went then to Dongen, the villa where we need to cazam. . Here we were welcomed by Dutch teachers: Robert, Brian, Antoinette and Dutch students: Laura and Max, with whom I became friends. I stayed in a room with three beds, along with Julian and Antonio, my colleagues. Then I was served tea, juice, cookies, fruit. I missed the meal was served when pizza because I wanted to rest.
   
The next day - Monday - December 14, 2015
At 7:30 we went to have breakfast. I learned that they arrive partners Spain, Greece.
We had free time afterwards, because I had to wait for the other partners, Cyprus and Turkey, to reach vvila t'Volderke from Dongen. I took pictures and tried to join the discussion with the other students we met.
The team from Cyprus and the Turkish team arrived later at the villa in Dongen. We stayed in the salon, I drank juices, we communicated through the exchange of greetings.
When Cyprus and Turkey came and we met and we all said "Welcome" and continued to meet you.
A dinner was held. I then participated in a program for students, organized by Laura and Max, Dutch students.
Madam, Elena Dobrinoiu, participated in a discussion program for teachers, what is ESL - Early School Leaving- early school leaving, about preventing school abandonment) in our school and in our country.

The third day – Tuesday -  December 15, 2015
At 7:30 we went to serve breakfast. We washed and cleaned plate and cup all. I prepared lunch (sandwich sites))) to take her to school with us!
At 8:00 we went by coach to the Dutch school: College Cambreur to attend a conference with the theme: Presentation of the educational system and school life of every day, the students partners in every school in the Netherlands, Spain, Greece, Cyprus, Turkey, Romania.
I watched a Power Point presentation about the system of early school leavers - Early School Leaving - ESL presented by Mr. B. Thielen, from Cambreur College.
Between the hours 12.00-13.00: I served at school lunch (sandwich sites)
Between 13.00 -14.30: I watched the PowerPoint presentation :: "Education in the Netherlands" by M. Ploegman, College of Dongen.
Between 14.30-15.30 hours: held PowerPoint presentation "Career Planning" College Cambreur, M. Bertens, dean of the College Cambreur.
During the break, I went through several classrooms to visit from Dongen how students learn.
At 19.00  I served dinner in the villa lounge.
After dinner I attended a presentation progrram: Presentation about parental participation in the project, by L. Pelkmans presentations of the students from Romania: I presented a Power Point presentation about the educational system in Romania, being guided in making the presentation Mrs teacher Dobrinoiu Elena and Julian introduced a presentation about our school being guided by Mr. Professor Cristian – Ionel Din,  the realization of this presentation, and Antonio presented a Power Point presentation about Romania, which was directed by Mrs. professor teacher Elena Dobrinoiu . Presentations of the students in Greece, led by Professor Anastasia Mrs Statham and Mrs. Ioulia Sykioti professor, student presentations in Cyprus guided by teacher Mrs. and Mrs. Eleni Papagianni Consatantina Apostolidou professor and display the results Logo Contest.

Fourth day – Wednesday -  December 16 2015
At 7:30 I had breakfast. We washed the dishes and cleaned everything. I prepared lunch to take and documentation packages for visiting the Efteling!
At 08.00 I went by bus to Cambreur College to conduct business - "How do we develop skills and digital?
Between 9.30 am -11.30 attended lesson: Introduction of digital Mr Robert Linders, a professor at College Cambreur. Together with Madam Elena Adriana Dobrinoiu have joined the eTwinning project - STAY IN SCHOOL: KA2 - Cooperation for Innovation and the Exchange of Good Practice - a practical activity, working in the computer workshop.
It was a learning lesson in computer science workshop very beautiful.
At 11.30 I went by bus to Efteling
I served sandwich brought from hotel sites in Efteling in a very nice décor, traditional and cultural famous worldwide.
At 17.30: we boarded the bus from the Efteling and we returned 't Volderke, the house where I was staying. It was a beautiful day. I was very glad to know this place that looks like Disneyland park.
At 19.00  I served dinner in the villa lounge.
In the evening I had a free program of film, dance for students in the lounge of the villa.
Teachers went to talk about our project to make it more beautiful and more interesting.

The fifth day - Thursday -  16 December 2015
We washed dishes tease, I cleaned everything. I prepared lunch (sandwich sites, taking packages from Amsterdam with us!
At 8:00 the bus came to visit Amsterdam and at 10.30 we arrived in Amsterdam.
Between 11.00-12.00 hours I attended a beautiful boat cruise on Canal Cruise (audio headphones listening to a presentation).
Between 12.00 -15.30: I had free time. I visited with my colleagues Julian and Antonio and Elena Dobrinoiu Madam, Madame Tussaud, the Van Gogh Museum, I saw again the center of Amsterdam)
At 15.30 we left from Amsterdam to Dongen
At 19:00 I had dinner in the villa lounge
Between the hours 20.30- 22.00: I attended all students and teachers to interview evaluation of the meeting to launch the project;
Interview for students; He had the theme: "What were your impressions on this week?" - in English.

The sixth day – Friday -  December 18, 2015
At 8.00 am left with partners from Cyprus and Greece on Arpt. Turkey and Spain have left the night. We left one day at Amsterdam, the Hotel Ibiza, because we did not we had tickets for Friday, but on Saturday, because all flights Amsterdam - Bucharest were occupied when we buy new tickets. e
I felt sorrow at parting partners from Greece, Cyprus, Spain, Turkey, the Netherlands. I wanted to revisit his quickly. Until then they will communicate now on Facebook, e-mail and telephone.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire